PLYMOUTH, Mich., June 22, 2012 – Allegra Network LLC, a leading franchisor of marketing, print and sign businesses, announced nine of its franchise members made Quick Printing magazine’s 2012 Top 100 list. The list ranks North American quick/small commercial printing companies based on 2011 sales figures. Subsets of the list include top performers in sales growth percentage, sales per shop and sales per employee.
“In an evolving industry, our franchise members continue to demonstrate in tangible ways that they are at the forefront of change,” said Allegra Network CEO Mike Marcantonio. “Sales achievements like this are reflective of strong business management expertise, superior customer service and the ability to reach into new markets.”
Franchise owners who made this year’s list are:
- John Flynn, Dulles, Va. (No. 47)
- Chuck and Petra McCann, San Antonio, Texas (No. 56)
- Denise Spalding and Jennifer Eberle, Louisville, Ky. (No. 61)
- Michael Grant, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (No. 65)
- Pat and Therese Mahoney, Saline, Mich. (No. 68)
- Darwin and Lisa Buehler, Little Rock, Ark. (No. 72)
- Ellis Galimidi, Lawrenceville, N.J. (No. 81)
- Roger Leask, Traverse City, Mich. (No. 89)
- Dave Jones, Pittsburgh, Pa. (No. 98)
The Traverse City and Pittsburgh locations ranked first and second, respectively, for highest sales growth percentage of those on the list. Traverse City also came in first for sales per employee. Five additional members earned honorable mention:
- John Ferrari, San Diego, Calif.
- Tom, Katherin and Jason Heins, Zanesville, Ohio
- James and Sandra Eaton and Pat and Jane Rhodes, Urbandale, Iowa
- George Nixon, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Mark and Todd Hinson, Rocky Mount, N.C.